We attach great importance to the protection of your data and the preservation of your privacy. Below we inform you about the collection and use of personal data when using our website.
Anonymous data collection when using our website
You can visit our website without giving any personal information.
The browser used on your device automatically transmits information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. These are the following data:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made
- Browser used
- Operating system of your device
- Name of the access provider
These data are necessary for the following reasons:
- To ensure a smooth connection and convenient use
- As well as to analyze the system stability and security of the website
In order to improve our offer and the user experience, we only evaluate statistical data that does not allow any conclusion to your person.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest arises for the reasons mentioned above.
Collection and processing using the contact form
When using the contact form, we collect personal data (details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person) only in the scope provided by you. We only use your details and your e-mail address to process your request. Your data will be archived as your request is processed.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person) only in the scope provided by you.
The processing and use of your personal data takes place to fulfill and process your requests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
After completion of the contract, all personal data is first stored under consideration of tax and commercial retention periods and then deleted after the deadline, unless you have consented to the further processing and use.
Use the e-mail address for sending direct mail
Unless you have objected, we use your e-mail address, which we have received in connection with the sale of a good or service for the electronic transmission of advertising for own goods or services, which are similar to those that you already purchased from us to have. You may object to this use of your e-mail address at any time by notifying us. The contact details for the exercise of the contradiction can be found in the imprint. You can also use the provided link in the advertising email. There are no other costs than the transmission costs according to the basic.
Transfer of personal data
A transfer of your data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not occur. The amount of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
A transfer of your personal data is only done
- in the case of explicit approval according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, unless there is reason to believe that there is a predominantly legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your personal data (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) DSGVO).
- insofar as a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO exists
- if permitted by law and required for the execution of contractual relationships (Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO)
Our website uses at several locations so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser. They serve to make our offering more user-friendly, effective and secure. Furthermore, cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and offer you services. Cookies do not contain personal data.
The following rights are available on request:
- Information about your personal data processed by us (Art. 15 GDPR). In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and if necessary, meaningful information about their details
- Immediate correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Deletion of your personal data stored with us, as far as the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required (Art. 17 GDPR )
- Restricting the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO objection to the processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- publishing of your personal data that you have provided to us. This is done in a structured, common and machine-readable format either to you or to another person responsible (Art. 20 GDPR)
- At any time revocation of your once given consent to us. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future (Article 7 (3) GDPR)
- Complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace or our company headquarters.
Contact us on request. The contact details can be found in our imprint.
Our website uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method. The encryption level is specified by your browser (usually a 256-bit encryption). By key, lock or similar symbols in the address bar of your browser, you can see if a page is encrypted.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. In line with technological developments, we continuously optimize our security measures.
Right of objection
In accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In this case, there is a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
Data Protection Officer
Hartan Kinderwagenwerk e. K.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org